guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Friday, August 27, 2004

Everyday it's the same old routine. Wake up, wash up, go to school, go through all that other tuition and lessons, come home, homework, sleep. There's hardly time to stol and think about my direction in life. I have tried asking myself that question, but my burnt out brain just refuses to function. Too complicated.
I'm tired. Apart from a few interesting occasions here and there, life is pretty boring. I;m sick of interclass politics, ego problems, bad attitudes, nagging, strictness. And I don't need people telling me what kind of results I should work for, because that's for me to decide. " You need a direction." Well, it's my life, anyway.
The theoretical-spiritual part of me says I should have a purpose for living. God created us because He has a plan for us. I know that. But sometimes, we all put on these fabricated masks, pretending and pretending until we are no longer who we used to be.
Do I really want to find out what my purpose is? Or is it easier to just live one day as it is, worrying about my problems as they come?
Life is not a bed of roses. Neither is it a puddle of mud. Sometimes I get tiredof living. Why can't the world just end? The world. The superficial, materialistic world. Home to superficial and materialistic people.
Just like you and me.


supernovva +
5:17 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger