guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Saturday, August 07, 2004

u've changed the way u look at me
whenever i look
at you
u seem to be more confident
u seem to not seem
to care.
There's an aura all around you
It binds me to your light
I'd gladly sacrifice.
For you.
I'm afraid it's true.
Why is there a bounce in your step?
I'm jealous
I'm envious
I know
I wish I never fell for you
I wish i never fell
for you.
You carry on
So oblivious
Cause no one ever told you
and I don't think I'm going to.
The life you live is so complete.
You're so content.
Nondescript
I love you
I think I'll never know if you ever loved me too.


supernovva +
6:10 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger