guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Did you see?
I saw .
I saw her.
Walking.
Following.
Behind. Him.

She looked small.
But content
Happy?

It was her.
I know it was.
I bet.
It was.

The very same girl.
Wearing the same shoes.
Shoes I wished I were in.

They looked comfortable together
Like it had been ages.
But was it stress I sensed?
He seemed to want to hurry away.

He escaped too quickly.
I lost them in the dwindling crowd.
Trying not to look.
But I couldn't help myself.

I don't know where they went.
Out, I guess.

Spending time tracing the outlines
of each other's faces

See here, I trace
The outlines of my tears


supernovva +
2:52 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger