smoking out the car window
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
i don't care. Because I'm used to it.
I don't think u'll ever change.
So let it be. SO BE IT.
u don't have to trust me.
I do not NEED ur trust.
I do not need ur trust. I do not need ur trust.
I do not need ur trust.
So u are very happy now.
LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa.
Let's all celebrate.
Because mummy is HAPPY.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.
as if so many ppl can be like ME.
as if so many ppl are better than me.
the problem with her is.
SHE IS SO ENCLOSED IN HER tiny little world. so she does not know anything.
i did not go online with a chatting intention.
so what if my friends talk to me?
I don't get why people can do everything and I can't.
all she wants to do is catch me.
catch me.
so now she has " CAUGHT ME"
she is
SO
Bloody happy.
I hate her guts.and pretence.
She should just be
HONEST.
She's FREAKING scared.
But I don't know what she is so scared about.
She thinx I am some...
u know?
She takes me for granted.She takes me for granted. and she says I take her for granted.
I don't have freedom.
and it's the same BLOODY speech that I have heard 1000 times.
so don't bother telling me anymore.
because I already have it stored in my memory.
WHY should I care what my parents think anymore?
When they NEVER care what I think?
why did God bring me here to let me have these parents?
ok. i know.
God gives u some gd things. and some bad things. that's ok.
One day we'll all die and go to heaven.
When we are pieces of nothingness, let's see what really matters.
supernovva +
3:38 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
