smoking out the car window
Tuesday, August 03, 2004
I thought about it.
I pondered over it.
I wondered about it.
I went to sleep
and dreamt about it.
I searched and searched
and searched
With much hope
Hoping to find
The answers to my endless questions
So I could end
this colourless mime.
Each time I took off my mask.
Pain
Seared through this heart of mine.
At first you showed interest
Then you brushed it off.
Was it my fault?
Maybe you think you know
But if you don't think
I know you'll never know.
Was it my eyes
That told yours lies?
Was it the way
I faded into oblivion
When you stared
Please look deeper
Unravel this puzzle
that has crept into you.
Ignore the doubts that taunt you.
For my broken heart could never lie.
supernovva +
1:13 PM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
