the next time i see you i won't smile
i know i still love you but it'll take a while
i need to sit down and think and get
my emotions in place
i need to get away
stop thinking of your face.
if only we both were outgoing enough
i know we are, they say we are
but i still find it tough
you can't say hi
i can't say bye
it's as simple as that
But Love is complicated
Love is sweet
In Love, give back what you receive.
For now i'll pretend
you're less than a friend.
And. Until i finally am able to
think. straight.
Guess i'll just have to wait.
I wish i could laugh out loud
at U, your new, lame, funny
hair style
I wish i could give you that cd u want
and tell you "Happy Birthday"
i wish we already found each other
i wish i have already found my answer.
But nevermind anymore
I'll be here, on my own
Heart - Broken.
Love is never a fairytale.
Love is never blind.
Love is more than a secret.
Love is a simple, complicated thing.
supernovva +
5:55 AM