todae in lit lesson i wrote a poem...becos i heard the aeroplanes fly past. and they were so damn loud man. i was....moved. so i wrote a poem:
I want your plane to fly.
I want you to fly high.
Then I want you to falter.
Falter.
And crash.
Onto the cold hard ground
and burn
in the fiery flames
That will lick up the life in you.
Then I showed it to Clara. And then during Maths I showed it to mic, and mic asked if she could show marianne. and marianne was pissed man......hahahahaha.FUNNY. marianne doesn't believe i write the poems myself. she scolded mic. "wahlau...u alwaes liddat one leh!" haha... and gave me that i-can't-stand-michelle-face. oh well. then she wrote me this poem:
I don't know why u like the person so much.
But I like your poems.
poems.
poems.
are u happy now?
I like your poems.
poems.
poems.
veri nice. i like. cute poem. just like marianne. hahahaaha. mic n marianne hate me becos they sae they can't write like me. Just becos of the N.S. compo.oh well.
i love them. and yes clara...that includes you. do u love me tooooo????
supernovva +
6:10 AM