guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

same old speech.
shut up.
same old speech.
OH MY GAWD.

who knows man?
do i look like i know
EVERYTHING???

Let me tell u something.
I don't know why she thinx I wasn't disappointed.
of course I was disappointed.
The whole world knows that.
aniwae...she thinx I NEVER said it.* rolls eyes *
i AM SO....duh man.
Face it la. u're using mama as an excuse.
Who was the one who kept telling me that I should have done better.
RGS.RGS.RGS.RG my ass la.
I hate everything that has happened.
You only want me there cos it's ur old school. I know la. All ur fren's daughters in RGS rite? YAyayayayaya.
RGS. god. i hate RGS man.


supernovva +
4:17 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger