smoking out the car window
Friday, November 26, 2004
We were drenched
But we were contented
And we were maybe perhaps quite happy
And you saw how I laughed at your jokes
And you heard yourself laughing at mine
And we were stuck under the shelter
But we were together
And that was all that mattered
And that was all that could have mattered
And the shelter leaked
And the raindrops slid down the gutter
And we caught some with our bare hands
And splashed them on each other
I was with you
And you were with me
And we were so happy
Weren’t we?
But the raindrops wet our pants
And we crouched under the concrete
And it reminded me of some things
And you saw that I was getting miserable
And you left too
But you were never there
And I was imagining you and me
And you had no idea
But we were once happy
And maybe now we are
But we could be happier
And we need to see each other
And that is most definitely
And you perhaps do not know
That I think of you as well
And perhaps I tell myself
That you think of me all the time
But we were once happy
And you were once drenched
But I was dry
And I was happy
And you were happy
But you were drenched
But you were happy
And you were with me
And that was all that mattered
And that was all that could have mattered
supernovva +
6:44 AM
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
