guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Friday, November 26, 2004

Maybe that is what we need
And perhaps this is what you were made for
Well I would like to be honest
So I shall tell you now
That I do not know what you are trying to tell me
And when you sometimes speak
I know you are talking to me
But still you think you might be talking to the wall
And still sometimes the light of hope
Flickers in my heart
Even for so brief a moment
Sometimes you are an illusion
And you are nothing but an evil thought I want to forget
And the sleeping dogs are too drugged
To ever want to be aroused
From the peaceful slumber I set them in
Because I just let you be
And I left you alone
And I was the victim in all this
And I have nothing left
Sometimes I want to wonder
And then I regret wishing
For sometimes the pain still haunts me
And it lingers on and on
And on and maybe you are what he needs
And maybe this is what I was made for
And sometimes it is meaningless
For sometimes it is a crime
That distant shadows kill
And what I never had
Is now maybe yours to keep
But sometimes I am with him
And sometimes you are asleep.


supernovva +
7:35 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger