guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Friday, February 18, 2005

todae is the last dae i'm 14. and i've made a resolution.
no FKs. becuse it's BAD. and i have to be GOOD.
because we were made to be like Christ. and i realise my language is SOOO unedifying. so i shall TRY.

had a total bridge marathon todae. i'm quite sick of it actually. at least i didn't lose so much.
but it's a combi of luck and intellect.
i was unlucky. : )

researching for lang arts is pretty fun. this is a reminder to all my groupies. (haha..GROUPIES) to do ur researchhh.....

i'm dying for bio experiment. i haven't even started. but it's ok i hope. got anne to help me take the pcs so i'll just work on the report.

and thank YOU diane tan ying jie. i love the cake.
BETTY CROCKER is officialy one of my favourite ppl in the world.

it's my birthday tomorrow i can't believe it.
in fact. i don't really care.
i guess....it doesn't really matter anymore.
what's 15?
when i'm 16 hah..that's another story.

oh well..



Twenty seconds on the back time
I feel you on the run
Never lived too long to make right
I see you're doing fine
And when I get that feeling
I can no longer slide I can no longer run
And when I get that feeling I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun
Well, you can say what you want
But it won't change my mind
I'll feel the same about you
And you can tell me your reasons
But it won't change my feelings
I'll feel the same about you
What I am is what you want of me
Now that I'm not there
Took the tables away from you
It's turned that I don't care
And when I get that feeling
I can no longer slide I can no longer run
And when I get that feeling I can no longer hide for it's no longer fun
I've said goodnight try to sleep tight
Just dream of me
Go close your eyes cause I'll close mine
The sun will shine from time to time
When you dream of me

supernovva +
4:38 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger