guitar.jpg smoking out the car window

links+
aaron
audrey
becca
char
mic
dii dear
diane
dawni0e
georgi
ian
xueling
elaine
lauis3s
leon
jac
chuinn
wenshu
shannon
sheldon
soolin
rach
nadia
wooyeah
matthias
miah
nazri
jiayi
vera

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

holler!!!+
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
dj

inthehouse

record(loops)

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hey I’m sorry for not updating for so long.
Was sick for a while with fever and all that but it’s ok now..
A lot of things have been happening and I guess I have been busy trying to cope with everything that was, still is coming at me.
But maybe there is hope afterall. And I’m sorry if I actually questioned Your existence.
I still don’t know why You chose me out of the 4+ million ppl in Singapore. But one day I’ll get thru it. It’s like the bridge I literally crossed on Sat. I hope that one day I will cross this bridge.


And the grass is always greener on the other side.


supernovva +
5:02 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Powered by Blogger